Re: Maax Whirlpool - bad experience
Posted by Deb on February 10, 2004 at 10:31:36:
In response to Re: Maax Whirlpool - bad experience
: We just installed Maax Topaz whirlpool with Backmax and we are greatly disappointed, but it�s there and nothing I can do. It�s very noisy, I do not think one can relax while having so much noise around. But even worth � with all this noise you can barely feel the water movement on some of the jets or real back massage even on the highest setting. I would never ever recommend to any of my friends to buy Maax, their service is terrible as well. First whirlpool we got had OVAL overflow hole in it and had to be replaced. We waited for replacement for more than one month � they are not in a hurry in Canada. Is it only us who have bad experience with Maax products and service?

I am sorry for your trouble, but there is a reason that plumbers go with the tried and true products. How much did you pay for this? What is the size of the motor? I know alot of people who go to HD and pay 400 for a jetted tub and are unhappy with its performance. With plumbing products, I find that you usually get what you pay for.
Deb
The Pipewench

Replies to this post