Re: Kids taking 30+ min showers!
Posted by ED on December 16, 2003 at 13:24:17:
In response to Re: Kids taking 30+ min showers!
I like Deb's suggestion. If you want to "outsmart your kids, however, schedule your washing and dishwashing the same time they take their long showers. That will deplete the hot water fast and it will not be wasted! These machines can always be pre-loaded and just turn them on when the daughter heads for the bathroom. Oops I forgot to mention son too! Good Grief Charlie Brown!

: : I am looking for a shower timer to "wean" my kids from their homemade saunas. Something that preferably would automatically kick in when the water starts to flow and start the countdown.
: : Thanks,
: : Paul

: This comes up on this and other sites every so often. I am amazed that people are willing to spend hundreds of dollars for some kind of device to limit shower times. What in the world ever happened to kids that mind and have consideration for other family members? Who pays the bills and makes the rules in your house? If you cannot get your kids to follow simple rules like not taking 30 minute showers, what else are they doing when you are not around???? This is almost beyond my comprehension.....
: Set a timer and "fine" them (heavily) everytime they go over.
: Deb
: The Pipewench

Replies to this post
There are none.