Re: kitchen faucet: no water coming in! help!
Posted by hj on June 13, 2003 at 09:02:42:
In response to Re: kitchen faucet: no water coming in! help!
If one of the valves was bad you would still get water out of the faucet from the other one. Your aerator may be plugged, but if that is not the cause of the stoppage you may need an "expensive" plumber. Do not get a "cheap" plumber since he may try to sell you a new faucet, rather than repair the one you have.

: I just fixed our reverse osmosis system plug, but while doing do I turned off the valves below for the main water Moen faucet. The next day, we started losing water pressure out of the main faucet. Tonight, we are getting not water at all out of our main faucet above the kitchen sink. The rest of the house's water supply is fine, so I am assuming one or bot of the "knob cartridges" is stripped or gone bad. ONe of the two valves turns as it is supposoed to, but the one that is connected to the water supply seems to have a problem inside. What do I do to fix this problem, aside from calling an expensive plumber? Thanks for your help. Please e-mail me at daveginanorris@yahoo.com. Thanks! Dave

Replies to this post