Re: With all due respect Terry Love
Posted by Steve on September 14, 2001 at 09:18:21:
In response to Re: With all due respect Terry Love
: I have sent you an email, and haven't gotten a response... I am wondering if you are just so busy, that you only respond to certain people, or if you just haven't gotten around to answering me yet???

: : on whether or not Elger toilets are very good toilets or not... I noticed it wasn't on the bad, or good list of Terrys...

: Yesterday I replied to your first message. If you haven't seen it, in sum: I have had terrible luck with Eljer and would never buy their sinks or toilets again --and we have a house full.

Todd, If you look at the information you already have, you don't need to be a rocket scientist! It means something if its not on the list. With all the good toilets on the list, select one of those. If you have feedback on the one you are looking at says its poor, why select it? Are you trying to find someone to recommend the one you are looking at, call the manufacturer. I am sure he will recommend his own product. If you are having trouble finding someone to say that product is good, maybe there aren't such people around. The bottom line is - If no one is saying yes, why look further??

Replies to this post
There are none.