Re: MOEN FAUCET PRESSURE VARIES!!
Posted by Stephanie w/ The Home Comfort Center on March 13, 19100 at 11:41:38:
In response to Re: MOEN FAUCET PRESSURE VARIES!!
: The faucet in kitchen is less than 5 years old. For 3 mnths now I never know what will happen when I raise
: the lever (single action) full pressure, goes down to a dribble, both hot and cold works this way, have to use
: the sprayer to get the water, If I don't, but let the tap dribble after a while the force sometimes resumes to
: full, sometimes not..Husband has taken it apart twice and cleaned everything, now ignores it, its frustrating!!

Mrs. Miller,
Good News! If ever a faucet go bad on you then I couldn't think of a better one then Moen. I know you're most likely thinking, "What"! The best thing about Moen is that they are made up with one simple replacement cartridge that is warranted for life. When something ever goes wrong, you know it's the cartridge because there are no other mechanical parts that make up a Moen faucet. It's so simple to replace and I am sure your husband can do it especially since he's already taken it apart a couple of times. Please, call 1-800-BUY-MOEN. Tell them your problem w/ the faucet. They may ask a few questions, how old the faucet is; are you the orginal homeowner, etc. They will forward the replacement part directly to you @ your home. After, you tell them what the faucet is doing, Moen may determine that the entire faucet would have to replaced. But I am willing to bet it's the cartridge. Please give a call, you'll be glad you did.

Replies to this post