Not a Yahoo Site
Posted by Poly Doctor on January 28, 19100 at 09:58:38:
In response to Not a Yahoo Site
RESPONSE: The site John references as being sponsored by Yahoo has nothing to do with Yahoo nor is the content monitored by Yahoo. It is a site put up by Plumbing Express who John works for. It is a commercial arm of Plumbing Express. You only need search the non-commercial sites, like Terry' Loves and others as well as the websites I posted which provide free and non-commercial information. Beware of sites like John's were they are actually trying to sell you something you might be able to get for free or to sell you far more than you actually need.

: I think the strength of your case will depend on what in fact you qualified for through the COX settlement. If you only qualified for a plumbing replacement then you may have something. However if you qualified for both damages & replacement a judge may ask you what it is your looking for in return. You may want to visit the links section of my "Poly Solutions" club sponsored by Yahoo! You can visit the club at http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/polysolutions. Along with a wide range of polybutylene related information I may also be able to put you in touch with an attorney who has represented thousands of homeowners like yourself. Good luck and we look forward to seeing you at the club.

: : We bought a home built in 1983, on Aug 27th 1998. the CPRC has just finished re-plumbing my home. (we had a flood the day after my son's 2nd b-day) I want to know if there is anyway you think I could be successful in going after the inspector. 1. he is a licensed plumber. 2. he is the owner of the inspection company. 3. he never even told us or home to be contained polybutylene. 4. faucets all were in poor condition, but he passed the home. 5. he did not make us aware that the polybutylene pipes were not the original piping in the home. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

Replies to this post
There are none.