Re: Downstairs bathroom remodel
Posted by Moore on November 07, 1999 at 23:00:05:
In response to Re: Downstairs bathroom remodel
Where do you reside in the Nation? don't post your address on the internet. If you live near Terry Love Plumbing please call on the phone. If you are in the Southern California area as far north as Fresno, e-mail me and I'll provide you with a phone number to call. If you are in the MidWest you can look on the Net for Price Pfister or Moen or American Standard and ask them to refer a plumber in your city that is LICENSED and uses their products. e-mail me at edcd@gte.net

: The downstairs bathroom in my 1961 home has never been finished. I installed a new toilt and sink and would like to have a shower. A drain pipe does exist in the floor. Since the bathroom is not used on a regular basis, I want to add the shower at the least possible cost and avoid moving the drain. I am a "do it yourselfer" but would require help on the plumping issues and relocation of pipes. What would your charge be for coming out and looking at my situation and giving me expert advice on what I can and can't do? Thanks.

Replies to this post
There are none.