|Posted by Carter Williams on March 15, 1999 at 21:37:00:|
I am in the process of remodeling my bathroom and I would like to build unique shower. The proposed diminsions of the shower would be approx 4 1/2' x 3 1/2'. My idea is to install two shower heads, one on the north wall and one on the east wall, each about 22" from the corner of the two walls. My hope is that one person can take a shower while enjoying water from multiple directions. My questions are as follows:
1) How much water pressure would I need to assure adequate pressure from both heads?
2) Can I expect equal pressure in both heads if they are feed off the same hot and cold pipes?
3) Can I use the same on/off handle for both heads?
4) Does this work or just sound neat?
5) Have you seen this done or do you have any alternative ideas?