Re: Can't find these
Posted by Tom on July 17, 2002 at 00:24:10:
In response to Re: Can't find these
: These are not exactly plumbing problems, but hopefully there's enough remodoling experience around to help.
: I'm looking for two items that used to be popular and don't seem to be available any more.
:
: I think I want an electric cooktop with solid cast iron disk burners. These look like a good compromise between the ugly hard to clean calrod burners and the expensive hard to care for smooth units. I've never owned one of these. Is there mayby a good reason that they don't make them any more?

: I also think I want a built in cutting board or corelle insert in my kitchen counter. The cutting board fits into a cutout in the counter and has a stainless steel rim. The cutting boards used to be fairly commen in the early 70's and I know somebody made a similar unit with dupont correlle.(I may have the name of that material wrong, it's the stuff they make pots and baking dishes out of). Is there a reason they apparently don't make either of these anymore?

: If anyone knows where i might find either of these items , it would be greatly appretiated.

: Thanks,
: Dick

Replies to this post
There are none.