Re: Bathtub refinishing vs. Bathtub liners
Posted by Gregory L. Stubbs on January 06, 1999 at 11:56:21:
In response to Re: Bathtub refinishing vs. Bathtub liners
: I am in the position of either refinishing my bathtub or installing a bathtub liner, We have heard contraversy about both options and we are confused. We cannot replace the tub we have because we have a marble insert on the walls surrounding out bathtub and I don't want to destroy it. We are stuck with refinishing our bathtub or going with a liner. Can you give us your honest and professional opinion? Thanking you in advance.

We recommend the acylic bathtub liner for any long term repair of your bathtub. We have been doing residential bathtub relining since 1992 and our parent company, Re-Bath, has been relining hotel and motel bathtubs for over 20 years. Re-Bath offers over 700 different shells and can match almost any tub. The shells are durable and fit directly over your existing bathtub. We also carry a line of wall liners that fit over drywall or ceramic tile. These walls can be used as an attractive bath surround but are not necessary to install a tub liner. If you have any further questions such as how to contact the Re-Bath dealer nearest you, e-mail us at blgincorporated @ mindspring.com.

Replies to this post