Re: bathroom gremlins!!
Posted by hj on November 18, 1998 at 08:04:08:
In response to Re: bathroom gremlins!!
You just need to unscrew the spout and get a new one with the threaded portion in the same location.

: first off...this is a wonderful idea for finding answers to specific problems..hail terry!

: anyway...I live in an apartment (i know, they should do the repairs) but the maint. is a little unreliable, so I
: am trying to fix this problem myself. we have a 2 story townhouse, bath on each floor.

: Downstairs, the faucet in the tub will not force all the water to the showerhead when the little plug is pulled up on the
: faucet. Half goes out the showerhead, half still comes out the faucet. I noticed a valve lookin thing
: inside the faucet that should block off the flow of water. Can you replace that piece? It doesn't look like
: it was meant to be messed with. Or does the entire faucet need replacing? If that's the case then I'll live with
: it.

: Upstairs, when hot water is used more than a couple minutes, it makes a horribly loud rumbling sound.
: Funny thing is, when hot water is turned on in the lavatory sink downstairs, the sound goes away. This can't
: be normal. Is this something I can fix, or perhaps more serious? Any help is appreciated..

: Viktor

Replies to this post
There are none.