water line

1. nabbasza

Advice on routing new sewer pipe through garage

I recently purchased a house built in the 1940s with some side sewer issues. Rather than digging in a couple spots at the back of the house to reline the problem segment and continue using the existing side sewer to the street, one bidder (which comes well recommended and reviewed) advised...
  2. Tracey J Brown

Costs of tapping into City Water

Hello- We just purchased a new construction 3000 sq. ft. 4 bedroom, 4 bath home with a well and septic. The well has had some issues with high coliform and in the past tested positive for E.coli. It's been flushed a few times and is now negative, but because it shows other high levels, nitrates...
  3. kfdiy1

PEX to copper repair advice

My plumber made an odd connection from pex to copper and one section of the pex cracked under pressure after the 90. See below linked photo. Any advice for a quick fix and also a proper repair solution? https://www.dropbox.com/s/fe77omgcesvf90t/Pex-Copper.jpg?dl=0 Thanks Kevin
  4. Zane Bridgers

Water Supply Line Crossing Under Sewer Line

Hey folks, Had a question come up about the main water supply line crossing below the main sewer line. The situation is as follows: Sewer line to septic is 3" PVC @ 18" depth coming through the foundation. Water supply line is 1 1/4 250 PSI Poly @ 5' depth and crosses under the sewer at ~45*...
  5. Jamy

New water line 1000 feet long

Running a 1000 feet of new water line (pvc]. The meter has been installed but with the recent rain, is under water due to the hole that was dug. My question is, since I can't see the connections; what do I need to connect this pvc line to the installed meter? Not A Plumber ......
  6. Charley Bucket

Unused refrigerator water line

Hey y'all. We have a laundry room that must have served as a location for a second refrigerator for the previous owners because there is a water supply valve on one wall about a foot above the floor. There is some kind of copper tubing connected to it -- probably about 4-5 feet long...
  7. Gayla

Under ground water line.

Our rural home in Missouri was built in 1971 or 72. We have approximately 500ft of water line to city's main line and developed a leak about 120ft from city line. Question is: what is your best guess as to what type of line it is and can it be mended vs replacing? (Runs through neighbor's...
  8. Kdubb

Refrigerator water line shutoff valve

Folks, I need help with this issue. Just ran a line from my reverse osmosis to the refrigerator and I'm trying to detach the old line and install the new one. Went to shut the water off back there and found this valve. I've made about 5-6 clockwise turns trying to shut it off but I've still...
  9. RainJet

Inline water filter for coffee maker clogged, leaking carbon out inlet

Hi folks I need your help please, I have a commercial Curtis d60gt coffee machine that is connected to residential 1/2" water line using a reducing angle stop to a 1/4" copper line, before it goes into the coffee machine the water passes through a inline filter, a Everpure EV9100-06 IN-10...
  10. FridgeLeak16

Cause of fridge leak

while we were out of town, we had a floord in our kitchen, and aren't sure what caused it. There is a tear in the water line but the valve in the wall was also broken. My question is about the tear in the water line. There are two parallel tears, about an inch long that are clean and look as if...
  11. Briggs2513

Leaking underground 2" PVC water line

All, Though I have used this forum in the past this is the first time I have posted anything, all the other forums I have searched for information have been spot on but I just can’t seem to find anything specific on this issue. I recently installed 634’ of 2” schedule 40 pvc bell end pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks