tub spout replacement

1. B

Threaded Tub Spout Issue

I am currently replacing the trim kit in my ~30 year old bathroom in Oregon. The last thing I need to replace is the tub spout, and the spout in my kit is a slide-on. My old spout is an IPS connection with the threads all the way against the shower wall (see photo). My issue is that the nipple...
  2. Flnap

Old spout replacement - I can't figure out what/how/where the nipple is connected to. It's a weird Elbow or something else?

Good Morning. I have an old bathroom (50's) that I am trying to keep the original style and not breaking the tiles. The bathtub has two faucets (Kohler) system, and a spout with a front diverter. I wanted to replace it, but when I removed it, I noticed that only 1/2 inch of a nipple thread was...
  3. Brian Casto

Delta Tub Spout Replacement - ID?

I'm looking to replace the original tub spout but I'm unable to ID what type the existing connection is in order to find a suitable replacement. The 'nut' fitting on the end moves slightly and has a O ring between the plastic tub. I'm unable to slide the tub off. The tub itself is 3 1/2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks