on demand

1. Ĝan Ŭesli Starling

On-Demand Twin-Tank Clack?

I was informed by one vendor, thus... "The WS1 Twin can not be set up in a system 14 configuration utilizing both tanks at the same time for higher flow rates. This is only available on commercial softening equipment." Confusingly, there is an apparent contradiction in this brochure for the...
  2. steve agnew

Navien 240S On demand hot water...in principle

Just installed a Navien 240S, 199,900 Btu/s hr, enough for 3 simultaneous showers...or so it would seem. There is a lot more to on-demand hot water that the brochures do not mention at all, but the technology is great anyway. First of all, if you put in a big unit like the 240s, make sure that...
  3. Rick Sticks

My first system.... Help!?

Hello all thank you for welcoming me to this wonderful forum. I am designing a system for on-demand water and low pressure, low volume irrigation throughout a 1 acre property. My desired flow and pressure is about 15-20 gpm@ 30 or 35 psi thereabouts. The well is a 45’ length of 2” pvc in a 60’...
  4. EastVan

Options for replacing an existing Navien

Hi Everyone, I have been thinking ahead about replacing my Navien CR-A 240, which has been running relatively well for the past 8 years. I assume that at a certain point, the repair bills will make this a reality. My unit has the two vents at the top, water into/out of the bottom and gas on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks