champion

1. mattchowla

Brass Champion/Superior Sprinkler Controller/Actuator Slow Drip

I've replaced all the rubber parts on my sprinkler controller (see the diagram of similar unit), but it still continues to have a very slow drip (inside the line). There's no visible water on the outside of the controller, but if I remove the anti-siphon cap I can see a slow drip. The unit...
  2. Henrysaunt03

Delta toilets?

Feedback on Delta Turner or Luxford? I wish I could afford a Toto but I can't. I've read about the inconsistencies with the AS Champions and Cadets so am looking elsewhere. Thoughts? Thank you in advance!
  3. Terry

Champion 4 Max tank crack leaking

The customer called about an American Standard Champion 4 Max that had water on the floor. There was water to the right of the toilet near the back wall on the vinyl flooring. The clear caulking around the bowl was still clear, it turns white if there is a leaking wax seal. It took a while to...
  4. Reader Review

Old Champion toilet reviews, page 42893 starting from 2004

About one year ago I installed three American Standard Champion toilets in a friends home, to replace three, cheap, builder installs. All three leak water from the tank and refill regularly and it's noisy. All three were installed within one degree level...what else would be pertinent to know...
  5. Loneriver

Best complete, elongated, tall toilet under $200

Hi. I am replacing an old toilet for a bathroom remodel because of stains in the bowl. Here are the things that are important to me: 1. Watersense 2. Elongated 3. Tall chair height 4. Under $200 including seat Like most people researching toilets for the first time I went straight to...
  6. bgbs

How do I flush my Champion Water Heater

I have no idea how to flush my aged Champion Water Heater: model# RMI5035SN9 (apparently the internet or google cannot find any information on this manufacturer or model) I watched Youtube video about connecting the hose and unscrewing the little handle with a screwdriver, but my heater has a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks