well problems

1. J

New pressure switch not turning

The past 2 days our pressure switch has not been coming on by itself. We could manually turn it on to pressure up enough for a shower but it would not stay on without being pushed manually. We replaced the switch today but the new one is doing the same thing.
  2. Wendell McQuary

Booster pump vs Shallow jet well pump.

I am a first time well owner. I share a well with the neighbor. He has the deep well pump and storage tank. The old pump in our well house was going out. It was a 1 hp Grundfos pump. I bought and installed a 1 hp Red Lion jet well pump. The pump goes directly into our Water Tech water...
  3. donmac

Well problems

Our well sits on an iron bed and I was told to get the rust blown out as it's a country home which has been barely used during the past 5 years. It failed a water test last year due to E-coli and coliform, 6 gals of bleach were added and ran the water after. Have not retested the water as yet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks