transformer

1. e2139adfa

Heater Running But Thermostat Went Blank -- Help Please!

My honeywell wifi thermostat went blank while my heater was running yesterday and now I can't shut off the heater unless I unplug the York furnace. Here's what I've checked so far but still can't figure out what's wrong and the cause of my blank thermostat. Would appreciate if anyone can give...
  2. Eric M

How to wire/install first doorbell transformer in old house

I want to add a ("smart") doorbell to my house which was built in the 60s without a doorbell (back when knocking was good enough). There is a 2-gang switch box by the door (controlling the exterior and interior entryway fixtures). My thought is to tap the power from the switch box (where...
  3. chieanne

110V air purifier with an adapter 100-240V

I purchased an air purifier printed 110V. It has a power adapter of 100-240V. Can I use the air purifier with a power supply of 220-240V? Is the adapter also a converter or transformer? I’m really confused.
  4. CheesecakeLover

Anything special about zone valve transformers? Can I use a general purpose transformer?

Hi all, I currently have a single 24 V transformer powering 2 Taco zone valves. The transformer is marked as "40 VA", which means it has a current rating of 1.66 Amperes. The problem is that I believe my Tacos have the older 0.9 A power heads; not the modern 0.3 A heads. If that's true, that...
  5. johnlo23

C-wire from AC in two transformer setup

I have six wires going to my thermostat. Only five are used. I need to connect my Blue wire to Common 24V to power my new Honeywell RTH8580WF1007 Wifi thermostat. With the old thermostat, this is the wiring: First transformer, only two wires: Heat White - W Heat Red - Rh Second Transformer...
  6. Jazdo

Need help..problem hooking up blower kit on BW Water Heater!

Hey everyone I recently bought a Bradford White kit for my power vent water heater. the universal kit # is 265-47200-00 which is what BW techs told me this for a new blower since the bearings were going out of my old one so I ordered the kit and received it and have got most everything done but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks