fitting

1. sl1eseal

What kind of fitting do I need for faucet P trap tailpiece to waste pipe connection?

Hello everyone, I need some advice on finding the type of fitting I need to connect my 1-1/4 P-trap tailpiece from my bathroom sink into a galvanized waste pipe in the wall. My home was built in 1960, but this was the first time I messed with this plumbing part. I had a crack in a pedestal...
  2. desertdog

4x4x3x3x2x2x2x2 fitting for back to back baths.

I used a DWV fitting for a back to back bath installation in 1982 in Michigan that was 4" top and bottom, 3" long sanitary Y on the sides, and 4 inlets above the 3" Y fittings which were 2". This allowed for installation of the two toilets using the 3" Y fittings, the tub/showers and vanity...
  3. Derek JJ

How to change waste pipe fitting with a small amount of male pipe to work with?

I'm adding a 4th bathroom to my home and need to update the waste pipe going to the septic tank from 3" to 4". The pipe coming out of the foundation immediately transitions from 4" to 3" leaving < 1" of pipe between the foundation and the clean out fitting. What would be the best way to cut off...
  4. caddywhompus

Pool Heater addition inline

I have a Coleman 16' x 48" pool that I am adding a pool heater to. I am having issues finding the right fitting to create a nice watertight seal. The threads on the pool pump outlet are 2" NPT male with a gasket. The threads on the matching flex tube are a 2" NPT female, with a flat surface for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks