wall hung

1. J

Geberit at 45

I am trying to solve for this. 1. I have a Geberit 2x6 installation that needs to tie in to a 3" horizontal sewage line. It can not go straight down in to the soil line. It needs to travel about 16 inches across and then hit the horizontal sewage line with a T of some sort. It is my...
  2. personage

connecting a wall-hung toilet to waste riser

I have a back outlet, floor mount toilet, and I would like to install a wall-hung toilet instead. The waste riser is cast iron with 4" threaded opening, and my current toilet is connected to it with this ABS nipple...
  3. JohnDill

Have a house with Wall Hung Toilets

It was built in 1969 and the Wall hung is American Standard. I want to replace one it looks to be original to the house it is gravity with a tank and a weak flush. How do you determine if a wall hung toilet will fit the carrier? What are the things to note and watch for? Thanks
  4. Elizabeth

Wall toilet loosening

I have had a wall toilet with no problems for over 10 years. The other day the seat came loose for the first time, and when it slipped and jerked, the two pairs of washers and end nuts came off on just one side. When I tried to put them back on, the posts were not sticking out enough to...
  5. Terry

Norris Thermador wall hung toilet, 1965 vintage

Here is a picture of a Norris wall hung toilet from 1965. This was installed in the family home and replaced ten years ago with a 1.6, which worked better than the five gallon Norris.
  6. Jersey toilet question

Rear discharge vs low wall hung waste pipe issue

I’m in desperate need of advice for my master bath remodel. My coop apartment is on the 24th floor. The building was designed and built near 1980. My plumber says that because my waste pipe is in the wall off a stack that all the apartments in my line (D apartment design) use it AND that it is...
  7. Terry

Glenwall Vormax Wallhung toilet by American Standard

The Glenwall Vormax wallhung by American Standard is a gravity flush with their Vormax technology. Two flappers in the tank to distribute water to the bowl. It's a taller comfort height bowl, about 1.5" higher than their pressure assist Glenwall. Just a few parts to keep track of. :)...
  8. Cindyl

Wall mounted toilets.

I am in the process of remodeling two bathrooms. The toilets in each bathroom are old american standard wall mounted. I replaced one toilet with the new american standard glenwall wall mounted toilet, but it is so loud i purchased the Gerber Maxwell 1.28 gpf for the other bathroom. However...
  9. BigNate72

Toto MH wall hung

So, I am starting a overhaul of my bathrooms. I have been eyeing the Toto Aquia wall hung due to space saving. Reading forums the Maris is not necessarily "male" friendly because of the curve of the bowl. They do have a 3rd option, the MH wall hung. Can't find any hard reviews on it and not...
  10. g203

Glenwall toilet and weight capacity

We are replacing our 1965 glenwall wall hung toilet with a new AS elongated bowl and I'm concerned about the weight capacity. We have already replaced another glenwall last month with an elongated bowl in our basement and have noticed the toilet slightly flexing away from the wall when in use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks