testing

1. Brian Kehlmeier

Confused about the 10 foot head DWV test

I am running all drain the lines from a new first floor addition over and through the existing foundation wall, and to the stack in the unfinished basement; sink, shower, and toilet. I am running the vent lines through my cape cod's front knee wall, above the stairs, and tying it into the...
  2. ShellyJ123

Preparing for our Rough In Test

we decided to DIY our plumbing in our new addition. We had a little experience but nothing prepared us for this big a task. We are getting ready for the rough-in inspection and capping all the drains and flanges. We put this sanitary tee with cleanout at the bottom of the waste stack where it...
  3. Kurt23

Testing Drain Lines

On my list of things to do from the inspector was to test my drain lines. I have plugged my shower drain, toilet, kitchen, and bathroom sink with mechanical wingnut test plugs. The outside clean out will be plugged with an inflatable rubber test ball plug. I will then fill the lines with water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks