lav

1. Bceverson

Toilet plumbing and wet vent - remodel

Hey everyone, thanks for taking a look at my remodel and specifically toilet plumbing/ wet vent questions. The main questions are: 1. Can I: A. use a 3x3x3x3 wye with a toilet/WC on one side and a tub/shower combo on the other. I understand that the toilet should be the furthest from the vent...
  2. Rick Ruddle

Washer Standpipe Distance From Lav Drain

I am in the process of roughing in my cabin in WV. I am far away from a plumbing inspection, but while the inspector was there today inspecting framing (he inspects everything but electrical), he said my laundry/lav drain was not correct. I was not there and the builder was relaying what he said...
  3. Terry

Rust and chips on porcelain bathroom sink, Lav replacement

Rust and chips on porcelain bathroom sink happen over time. After a number of years, the only solution is complete replacement. Often when asked to change a lav faucet, if the sink is from the 80's I don't bother unless they are also replacing the lav (basin). Remove the drain on a rusting relic...
  4. Shelbycobra427

Best way to handle Lav drain for remodel

I'm on the home stretch of a small powder room remodel and would love some feedback from the pros here on the proper way to handle my lav drain. I was originally planning on cutting out the brass elbow and a section of the copper drain and replacing it with PVC and a solvent welded trap adapter...
  5. reynchr

Add Bar Sink to Lav Plumbing

Hey, folks. Hoping to get some guidance on the best way to accomplish this. I have an existing bathroom sharing a kitchen wall and I want to add a bar sink into the existing drain line while utilizing the existing water sources. My initial thoughts are that I can 'T' off of the existing water...
  6. Terry

The lav cabinet draw hits the P-trap, and how to fix that.

Sometimes new cabinets will have drawers below the lav, which is fine unless the rough-in for the drain is too low for that. Sometimes if you are ahead of the drywall, you can raise the drain in the wall, and other times you need to cut the cabinet for the p-trap. Here the cabinet was cut...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks