circulating pump

1. Jod5908

My indirect hot water tank is overheating due to the way it was plumbed, looking for advice.

My hot water circuit from the boiler that heats my indirect domestic hot water heater has flow through it any time one of the heating zones has flow regardless of whether it's separate circulation pump is running, causing my domestic hot water to heat to 180F and has now ruined the relief valve...
  2. Ricardo Villamil

Noisy circulator pump

Hey guys, I just bought a 20y/o house with an oil boiler and three heating zones. From what I can tell, there's one circulator pump for all three zones and three zone valves (there's another circulator pump which I'm not sure what it does. It is also a bit noisy but not much). One of the pumps...
  3. WILLIAM ALDRIDGE

No circulation after reaching op. temp

Forgive me if this has been addressed elsewhere; I did a cursory search but didn't see anything helpful. I have Rinnai - 69K BTU - 95.5% AFUE - Combi Gas Boiler - Direct Vent (Model: E75CN) water-heater for my radiant heating system (and domestic hot water). When the thermostat calls for heat...
  4. NCGC

Need Help! Heat pump water heater, recirculating pump, and tank booster

I need help with a hot water heater system in a new construction. We are going with a 50 gallon heat pump water heater with a tank booster and a recirculating pump. The plumbing company is putting in the return hot water lines for the pump but expects me to provide the water heater, pump, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks