circuit breaker

1. citydweller3033

Rust on outside of electrical panel

I got my new water heater today. Terry was a big help in getting me to understand the strange way that my old one was set up. Between the removal of the old unit, and the installation of the new unit, I went into the W.H. closet to clean up the floor and look around. The electrical panel is...
  2. Muleskinner

Well pump off of a generator

Hi! New to the forum, glad to have found you folks. Seems like this might be the right place to ask some questions about what we're trying to do. We have a piece of property on the olympic peninsula that we're building out ourselves and we're attempting to run our three wire well pump off of a...
  3. DripSplashDrip

Problem with circuit breaker - single pole

A hair dryer tripped 2 breakers, and they couldn't be turned to the 'on' position, so I replaced them with 2 similar single 15 amp Stab-lok circuit breakers - one connected to a red wire and the other to a black wire (one below the other). The breaker connected to the red wire won't stay in...
  4. Biddle

Circut Breaker Trips - Pump Wire Short, Bad Pressure Tank, or Well Running Out of Water?

I would be most grateful if you would give me a hand at figuring out the well/pump problem I’ve been experiencing the last 2 weeks. The pump circuit breaker trips under normal water demands for 2 people. Example: The circuit breaker trips and, consequently, cuts off the water after running the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks