bradford white

1. Schipperke

Plastic Bushing Cracked

Bradford White electric , installed about month ago. Went to utility closet and noticed this plastic part has cracked. Is anything bad going on? It was fine when installed
  2. FifthLabour

Powervent water heater combustion issues

Last year our 7 y/o Brad-Wht WH died (leaking) As the heater it replaced was working fine at age 45 yrs, I asked for a different brand. A Rheem NG Powervent (low NOx) was installed. The next morning we had cold showers. Over the last year the Honeywell control box has been replaced three times...
  3. NiceKaren

Bradford White (Honeywell) Model #MI406TFBN; HELP!!

Hello! New to forum, also may lose my mind if I can't fix my WH! My pilot light went out randomly on Father's Day. No reason at all that I know of. I turn it to "OFF", waited a good 20 minutes or so then turned it to "Pilot" held that down for a minute or so then hit "Ignite" thirty times at...
  4. NiceKaren

Bradford White (Honeywell) Model # MI40T6FBN; HELP!

Hello! New to forum, also may lose my mind if I can't fix my WH! My pilot light went out randomly on Father's Day. No reason at all that I know of. I turn it to "OFF", waited a good 20 minutes or so then turned it to "Pilot" held that down for a minute or so then hit "Ignite" thirty times at...
  5. Ĝan Ŭesli Starling

Bradford White Anode Inspection

Here near Holland MI, the local vendor Baumann & DeGroot installed my Bradford White, power-vented gas water heater without any unions. On a Bradford White water heater, the sacrificial anode is integral with the hot water outlet. And so, for lack of a union, the sacrificial anode cannot be...
  6. Brandeis Marquette

Unscrewing Anode on Bradford White Water Heater-- only threads exposed

Hi All, Trying to replace nipple type anode on a Bradford White Water heater. I have unscrewed the hot water connector from the anode nipple and was about to unscrew the anode rod from the water heater using a pipe wrench but noticed only the pipe thread was visible. I am hesitant to use a...
  7. coloradoHO

Help Choosing a Gas Water Heater

I've never been able to use the jetted tub in the house I purchased, primarily because I currently have a 40 gallon gas power vent water heater. It's 15 years old this year so I figure its time for a new one. The house has 2.5 bathrooms, but the master has the big tub and two shower heads in the...
  8. willard f

Bradford White Power Vent Water Heater Won't Stay Lit

Hello, My 13yr old Bradford White Power Vent Water Heater will not stay lit. The problem showed up a few weeks ago and has been intermittent since then. The Water Heater thermostat will call for heat. The igniter will glow, the flame will appear, the burner will fire up. The flame is mostly blue...
  9. mike9191915

Bradford White RG240T6N vs URG150TGN

Water heater (GE, 40G, installed in 2008) stopped working. Phone number of original plumber didn't work anymore so I had to find a new one! I called around and most of the plumbers were giving quotes with Bradford White. Most of the quotes (if they provided the model) was Bradford White...
  10. Jazdo

Need help..problem hooking up blower kit on BW Water Heater!

Hey everyone I recently bought a Bradford White kit for my power vent water heater. the universal kit # is 265-47200-00 which is what BW techs told me this for a new blower since the bearings were going out of my old one so I ordered the kit and received it and have got most everything done but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks