tee

1. Margeson

Will check valve work to fool Delta scald guard shower valve?

We have a Rinnai tankless water heater, natural gas powered, new 2021. Set to 130 degrees F. Home has good water supply 60PSI very consistent. No issues with water heater. Four sink faucets produce hot water perfectly. 2 baths have Delta shower faucets, new 2021, with scald guard. I...
  2. Ajbennett60

Tee in near well head for irrigation?

Hey there new to all this. I have a 15 gpm well in my pasture and my pressure tank is in my house 300' away. I am hoping to tee in very close to the well head and put a valve/spigot a couple feet away to water wine grapes 500' in the opposite direction and uphill 30 feet max. I've read that if...
  3. KBradley

Well Pump & Pressure Tank - layout/plumbing advice

Need to replace my pressure tank. Going with a larger Pentair WM-14WB (47 gal) fiberglass tank and a conventional tee at the bottom with integral pressure gauge & cut-off switch. Originally wanted to go with the Flex-Lite FL17, but no stock anywhere, unless you want to pay double the price...
  4. Boltnut

Dual Purpose Water Supply Line

Hello Everyone! I have an IBC tote in the front yard and use a transfer pump to store water in a 2400-gallon storage tank in the backyard. This supply line is 1.5" PVC above ground. I have a 2" underground supply line running from the 2400-gallon storage tank up to the house pump. Well, in...
  5. Scott Morey

PEX Pressure drop issue

I have a 2nd story bathroom with 1/2" PEX running directly to the shower mixer from the 3/4" supply manifold downstairs (maybe 20 feet away). I installed a bar sink on the opposite side of the wet wall and installed a tee fitting with cinch clamps to tap into the 1/2" PEX lines that are...
  6. DIY_Graham

Master Bedroom Redo.

I am in the middle of a master bedroom redo. I am moving the toilet to where the shower was. I am adding another vanity where the toilet was. I am moving the shower to where a tub was. The tub is gone. I am refreshing my plumbing code from the last project I did adding a basement bath many...
  7. tethys

Adding 2nd Sink and Plumbing Complexities

Hi all, I was pointed in this direction by a dear friend with many years in the reno business. I am currently gutting a master bath, and moving a sink from one wall to another to join an existing sink. To put it a bit more simply, I'd like to install a double sink vanity on a wall where a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks