ceiling

1. OCinCali

PEX piping due to slab leak

Hello, I'm a condo owner in SoCal and would like to ask for your help since I'm not too happy that the plumber used by the HOA ran the PEX pipe inside my small garage. My 1989 built condo unit in the Belfora Community is in a two story building and the slab leak happened to my next door...
  2. Mike817

Is this soffit? Between living and dining room load bearing?

We just had a wall removed that was perpendicular to this soffit? ( not sure what it’s called) this soffit is parrealel to the ceiling joists. I know that normally means it isn’t load bearing but I just want to make sure. Also I just want to level it out with dining room ceiling. I exposed the...
  3. Redleg13B

Old Drywall Joint Tape Visible On Ceiling

Greetings, I am nearing the end of my bathroom remodel and I'm a bit lost on how to address the joint tape showing on the ceiling. It's some pretty old drywall, and the tape itself doesn't seem to be peeling or bulging, it's just very noticeable. The paint on the ceiling has begun to chip and...
  4. rgraves

How to fix ceiling stain from a leak

We had a toilet leaking upstairs from the water intake valve and it made a stain on the ceiling below (see attached photo). We got the leak fixed as soon as we saw it. Not sure if it was leaking for a while or just that morning. You can also see some water has got between the floor joist and...
  5. mxw087

Insulating Cathedral Ceiling

Hey Guys, I checked forum titles and didn't find anything related to this so I'm sorry if it has already been discussed! Also not sure if insulation is normally discussed on this site but I'm desperate and just want to finish this project. I have an insulation question regarding a cathedral...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks