aerator

1. Timothy Roy

White Pieces clogging faucet and shower aerators!!

Just purchased a manufactured home and shortly after moving in I noticed some white shelly/plastic like particles clogging my sink and shower aerators. I contacted the local plumber who suggested that I install a water softener and sediment filter due to the home operating on well water. I now...
  2. lbreiss34

Help Identifying Manufacturer of Bathroom Faucet/Need Replacement Housing for Aerator

Hello, I am trying to identify the manufacturer of this faucet that is in my bathroom. I did not install it as it came with my apartment when I bought it. Someone I showed the photos to said by the logo on the base of the hot water handle, that the faucet set may be made by Dolphin Solutions...
  3. Mike Magee

Testing water pressure w/o hose bibb

Hi Guys, I am an MEP engineer, and need to do a site visit tomorrow where I will need to test water pressure on multiple floors in a 12 story building. The goal being to determine how many of the low floors are fed by street pressure, and how many of the higher floors are served by the storage...
  4. Elliot Roberts

Scum on kitchen sink aerator

Hi, I recently had a little flood in my kitchen coming from the kitchen sink. After some investigation, I discovered that it was coming from the aerator on the kitchen sink faucet. The faucet is the kind that you can pull out and use as a hose. Therefore, the aerator is before the wand. But...
  5. Paul Willard

Very Low Water Pressure on Kitchen Faucet - Help!

Hi, hoping to get some help here for the problem in our kitchen sink. The water pressure in all other areas of the house, including the bathroom right off the kitchen, is perfect and is not losing pressure. For the kitchen sink, the hot water pressure is really, really low. Not quite a trickle...
  6. JimG2017

Help With Hand Held Shower Head Diverter in Aerator

I am trying to setup a temporary shower in my jetted tub while I rebuild my standup shower. I hoped to simply add a diverter valve to the tub faucet via the screw in aerator but the tub faucet aerator is much larger than the standard sizes available. The aerator OD is approximately 1-3/32" and...
  7. eraoul

Grohe kitchen sink pull-down to portable washing machine

Hi all, I'm in the US, and have a Grohe kitchen sink with a pull-down sprayer. I think it's from the "Concetto" line; not sure, but it's relatively new construction (2014). I need to connect the pull-down hose to a standard USA portable dishwasher from Whirlpool, so I need to find adapters...
  8. joseph.moody

Well Pump to Aerator

Quick question. I currently have a submersible pump going to a 35 gallon bladder tank which then feeds to our house. Can I add a aerator directly after the well pump, then use the pump in the aerator to go to the bladder tank and then go to the house? I am asking because setups that I've seen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks