ultramax ii

1. ADInosaur

Replacing a Mansfield 160 with a Toto Drake II or Ultramax

I just purchased a loft condo and the toilets are pretty old and in need of replacement. I would like to replace a Mansfield 160 with a Toto Drake II or Ultramax II. The Mansfield bolts are 11" from the wall. Is is possible to fit either the Drake or Ultramax? Specs show both with 3/4" space...
  2. Psale

Out with Kohler Cimarron, in with Toto Ultramax II or Drake II

I have a poor flushing 1.6 GPF Kohler Cimarron k-4634 with the old style flapper valve assembly in my Master bathroom. Like I said, this Kohler is a bad flusher and clogs 2 or 3 times per month. I have decided to replace it with a Toto. I also have a Toto Drake II (at least I think it’s a...
  3. kb_aren

Need Advice on Toto Toilet and Washlet

Hello everyone, thanks for your time. We are remodeling our bathroom and looking to purchase a Toto toilet and Toto washlet. We've narrowed the toilets down to either the Ultramax (or Ultramx II) versus the Drake (or Drake II), and the washlet will be the S350e. My questions are these: 1)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks