trane

1. MooseMan

Zone Sizing & Clamp LV settings (Trane)

Entering our first winter in the northeast with a multizone dual fuel heating system. System is a Trane: XC95M Furnace, XV20i Heat Pump, and XL1050 Control. The heat pump has been fantastic, but now that its colder I'm curious about efficiency, cutover, and NOISE. Right now it is 20 degrees out...
  2. 24SevnLibrarian

New Trane Split System Not Sufficiently Cooling

Hi, all! I bit the bullet and decided to replace my HVAC split system since my outside compressor died last fall and the furnace under the house (almost 20 years old) had started making the living room floor vibrate this winter. I had a Trane system installed and kept the existing ductwork. The...
  3. ih784

Blower delay on Trane package unit

Hello, I have a Trane package unit. I think I have an issue with. The fan on top of the unit comes on 30 seconds or a minute before the blower comes on and starts to push air through the vents. This only happens 1 out of 10 times of the heat pump coming on. A 15 microfarad capacitor was metered...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks