natural gas

1. K

Replacing an old gas pipe

I seem to have discovered I have the lovely green gas pipe that corrodes very easily. The previous homeowner installed it probably 10 years ago. The line hd a leak in it and I could tell from my gas bill and lack of power from my fire pit and bbq. I need to replace this section of the line...
  2. Cpop

Natural Gas

My home was built in 2003. There is a pipe on the patio that disperses NG. I bought a Weber BBQ specific for NG and I cant get the gas to supply the BBQ. There are no leaks. Could it be there is not enough pressure from the house to the supply for the BBQ? Another thought is that the male...
  3. franksr27

Ever install a Gas Sub Meter? Please help

Hi I am looking to install a Natural gas Sub Meter on a granny unit I am building on my property to track how much gas the renters use. Does anyone have experience with this or know of a a certain meter they recommend? I have a good plumber that said he can install whatever I get, but he...
  4. NFLMVP

Where to find model numbers for replacement parts

I've got two 11 year old Whirlpool Natural Gas water heaters that have both started exhibiting the same problem within a couple of months of each other. The pilot lights have been going out. When I relight them, there's some orange in the flame. One of these units has stayed lit, after...
  5. GaryMetro

End of Gas Piping Run Capacity Issue

For 70' my iron natural gas piping is oversized, mostly 1-1/4" with 1" at the end. I want to extend 5' to a gas log burner which wants 110-130K btus. But the route is super tight (width-wise, no tight bends), and 1/2" CSST is the only reasonable logistical choice. Per sizing/length schedule I...
  6. Nick10101775

Gas Oven not lighting, glow bar replaced. Help

Hey, I my oven’s igniter went out the other day so I replaced it with an oem igniter. After hooking it up I conducted 3 separate successful test runs to ensure the igniter was working. Everything was good, no issues igniting. Now, ignition happens about 1 out of 12 attempts. When I turn the oven...
  7. Santa Fe

Converting Rinnai RU80ip to Natural Gas

I have a RU80IP water heater that has never been used, but my gas is changing from Propane to NG. Rinnai gave me the part number for the conversion kit (103000028) and told me to get it online. Neither one carries this. A general google search came up empty. Any ideas on where to look for...
  8. Chris needs help

Natural Gas supply improvement

OK, I can't believe how difficult it has been to find information/know-how regarding what seems to be a very straight forward problem / solution. My current NG supply is 6 wc, which after making appliance additions to my residence now is inadequate (current demand is 400 BTU max for 6 NG...
  9. carriagehousereno

Bosch GWH 1600 H NG Not getting Hot enough

So about a week or two ago we started to notice that the hot water temp was a little low. I checked the two dials and adjusted them accordingly, turned the Flame up and the flow rate down as instructed in the manul. Nothing really changed. To give you an idea, we used to have to turn on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks