condensate drain

1. BabaCharles

Navien NPE-240A condensate drain leak

I bought a home a few months ago that had a Navien tankless water heater installed in 2019. Yesterday I noticed lots of water coming out of the condensate drain. The floor beneath the unit was a little wet too but whatever caused that bit of moisture has seemed to have stopped. But the water...
  2. BostonGuido

Mini-split condensate drain installation question

I am considering installing a (third) mini-split, this one after construction. The first 2 have the inside-unit water condensate drain lines routed inside the poured concrete walls, so nicely exiting through the edge of the upstairs deck. Outdoor units are on the ground floor. The third, after...
  3. Elizabeth Brammer

Pinched Condensate Drain Line??

Ok, so my apartment has a ceiling mounted a/c unit that is above the shower. I live on the 2nd FL of a 3 FL apartment building. My ceiling showed some slight water damage near the exhaust fan. I requested for maintenance to ensure that the drainpipe was secure and that the drain line was not...
  4. Ann

Need help with laundry drain pipe

Hi Experts Can anyone please review the attached plumbing for the laundry drain pipe? I need to attach the A/C condensation pipe to the existing pipe. Where can i attach that? Can anyone please help? Ann
  5. Lonnie

Bathtub filling with AC condensate water

Let me apologize in advance... I have a tendency to write long posts and I'm pretty sure this one will be no exception. About a week and a half ago, I noticed a dripping sound between the common wall for my master bathroom and guest bathroom (which we never use because the toilet needs to be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks