recommendations

1. D

Replacing submersible well pump any suggestions please

Need to replace my submersible well water pump what size pump do I need? Well Depth 120ft, Casing Depth 82ft, Static Water 50, Diameter 4" looking for a good 1hp that will easily do like 20 gpm any recommendations please
  2. Christian123

Horizontal Pipe & 90s or Multiple 45s in Wet Vent

Hey All, I have an old house where I am adding a 1st floor half bath, and laundry. I am looking to Wet Vent the toilet with a 2'' sink drain. Upon descending in to the basement this 2'' wet vent will have to turn 90 degrees to point out from the wall, then an use an additional (3) street 45's...
  3. jakeb16

Help Picking a water softener

Hello all, I am trying to figure out which water softener to get and could use some help. I contacted 2 local companies both got great reviews but I am wondering if I should just buy something at Home Depot or Sears instead. They both claim that there softeners are made locally. I have a...
  4. Ettamommy

1.28 gpf toilet for CA remodel

We are remodeling the 3 bathrooms in our new house in Northern California. The new CA water conservation laws require that our toilets are no more than 1.28 gpf. After looking at what seems like a gazillion Toto, Kohler and AS toilets, I am no closer to making a decision so I am hoping to get...
  5. jibit3

Recommendations for Tub Surround?

Any recommendations for direct to studs Tub Surrounds? Quality? Value? Etc. I have been to the box store and found only a few choices. Any where else I should look? Thank you again for all your wisdom and knowledge!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks