pressure regulator

1. Ian Thomas

Water Heater Replacement - Gas Line / Regulator

Hi guys, Going to be replacing a gas water heater soon, and had a question. There is a gas line regulator right before the connection (see picture below). I'm going to add a sediment trap, but was curious: should I put my new line from the water heater to the old regulator, bypass it and get...
  2. Orchard Guy

Blowing barbed drip emitters into outer space

I have an elevated water tank (15 feet; 6.5 psi head pressure) connected to a diaphragm pump with pressure switch settings of 40-60 psi. Connected to a pre-charged pressure tank at 30 psi. I run overhead sprinklers which do fine with the pressure. Just added drip irrigation to water the pecan...
  3. Schroedad

Loud jackhammer / vibration when faucets are open

We recently had our home completely re-plumbed starting where the main 3/4" copper line enters the house in the basement. The plumbing is a branched Wirsbo system. There is a PRV right after the main shut-off valve inside the basement. When we turn on various combinations of faucets, a very...
  4. Tintin

Remove PRV and Connect Straight Pipe

I have PRV that was installed, but is unnecessary and I need to take it out and connect my shutoff to PEX. The water pressure from the street was at 52 psi and it was installed anyway making my system closed. I want remove the PRV and open the system back up. My question is, how is this PRV...
  5. Brian P

Irrigation pressure regulator adjustment : lock nut is too tight

I've moved into a house ~20 years old and possibly nothing has changed in the irrigation system since then. None of the sprinkler heads pop up. House has a flat backyard section leading to an upslope and the water pressure is quite weak (there is a faucet hooked into the outdoor line and another...
  6. Jim Dean

Pressure issue that just cropped up

Out of the blue I've got a bang in the cold water pipe. No plumbing changes or other issues, it just started banging. It bangs when the tub fill or any high volume use is on, and really bangs when any automatic valve, (toilet fill, dishwasher, washing machine) is functioning. As they cut on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks