hurricane

1. Terry

Florida plumbing repairs after Hurricane Ian, What advice can we give you?

Florida plumbing repairs after Hurricane Ian, What advice can we give you? Watching the news on television about the recent storm damage, I can see that Florida has much to do in the future. Some of it will be total rebuilds and some might be minor. Lot's of in-between too. On these pages...
  2. Terry

KOHLER Mobilizes in Response to Hurricane Dorian

Kohler Co., a global leader in kitchen and bath products and power systems, has moved quickly to assist those along the projected path of Hurricane Dorian. Kohler has also been coordinating with local distributors of its power generation products to move generators, parts, and other emergency...
  3. Terry

Internet usage down after hurricane flooding

I'm wondering about the effects of the flooding from hurricanes, and the areas looking to restore power. There will be a lot of rebuilding and repair in the future, but right now, without power restored everywhere and homes being lived in, there is a lot of changes in who and where people can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks