acrylic

1. Brian Kehlmeier

Gluing Acrylic Shower Walls to Painted Drywall

I am installing this shower kit and realized that I should not have primed and painted the mildew resistant drywall, but that ship has sailed. https://www.lowes.com/pd/DreamLine-Infinity-Z-White-3-Piece-36-in-x-60-in-x-79-in-Base-Wall-Door-Rectangular-Alcove-Shower-Kit-Left-Drain/5014370029...
  2. NoahP

Need Help With New Tub Install Creaking Around Drain

Hey Everyone, Hoping you can help me troubleshoot an issue. I just finished installing an aquatic A2 4 piece tub with surround. Unfortunately, after I already had the drywall patched up I noticed that there is some creaking when pressure is applied around the drain. Not sure how I missed that...
  3. Quinzzy Pratt

First tub install please help.

Hello all, I've found myself in a fairly desperate situation where I need to finish two bathroom ASAP and don't have the 5-8k to pay some one. I am beyond handy and feel comfortable and confident getting it done but I am stuck. The current bathroom that I'm working on has been gutted down to sub...
  4. John Seneca

Kohler Archer K-1946-LA Issues

I recently finished a bathroom remodel and installed a Kohler Archer 1946-LA 5ft bathtub. My wife wanted a deep soaking tub and this is perfect for her. The room was gutted and the floor under the tub and around the toilet was replaced. My plumber used mortar to set the tub. The shower surround...
  5. DanielAZ

Delta Acrylic Bathtub Drain Sealant

This is my first post although I've used this forum quite a bit for a lot of good information. Thanks! Installing a Delta Classic 400 Acrylic Bathtub and I have a couple of questions about sealing the drain. In the instructions it says not to use plumbers putty which I've read about in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks