toilet tank

1. Z

Toilet tank issue. can't find the replacement

Hi, This is my first time writing here. I have situation, I am looking for Jacuzzi ez36 Tank for one toilet. and Jacuzzi ez36 Tank Lid for 2nd toilet. don't ask me how they got broken but they did. I am looking online but can't find the tank or lid. Jacuzzi ez36 is discontinued. I went to home...
  2. T

Replacing rigid supply line to toilet tank with flexible line for bidet

When we built our home back in 2006, the plumber installed the Kohler toilets with rigid supply lines for 3 out of the 4 toilets (the basement one which was installed couple months later got a flexible line for some reason). Anyway, we are now in the process of installing new bidet seats and so...
  3. AKRBT

10" rough in but still tight

I have a very tight basement toilet/shower room. The toilet has a 10" rough in (I measured from wall to center of bolts). The toilet is an odd one, when you flush it there is an internal action in the tank that dumps the whole tank's contents at once, in a rocker type action, not anything like...
  4. Dinesh

Where is my shutoff valve? Loose key stop

Hey folks! Amateur DIY'er. I'm trying to install an aftermarket toilet water spray (bidet-like). To do this I obviously need to shut off the water to the tank to add the splitter. I can't figure out the darn valve shut off. I've attached a pic for anyone who can help me out. Thanks, Dinesh
  5. Shahid Nigro

1955 Standard Compton " Please Identify This Toilet

Greetings, all! I need to replace a toilet tank lid but I don't have the old one so I don't have a part number. I've posted some pics of the only part numbers or brands listed on the rest of the toilet, but I still cannot identify the model number or find the part number for the replacement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks