identification

1. S

Help IDing shower drain type

Noticed a water leak coming from our second floor bathroom and I’ve got it narrowed down to the shower floor drain. I’ve got access to the drain and P-trap from the floor below but I’m having some trouble identifying the drain type with the glue that the plumber used to install the drain cover...
  2. J

Shower/Tub faucet identification

Cartridge needs to be replaced in this shower/tub faucet/mixing valve and I can't identify the manufacturer/model. Does anyone happen to recognize this ? Thank you very much !
  3. dwhightowe

Phister Avante, Need to identify this shower valve

I need to get the knob off this shower valve so I can tighten it up. The valve itself is tight and works well, it is only the knob that is loose, but I can't see a way to remove it. There is no brand identification anywhere on it. Nor are there any screws or other fasteners visible. If I...
  4. ejsarge

Danze, Special tool to remove single handle mixer cartridge cover?

Underneath the shower handle I've found this interesting design where there's a cover or shroud encapsulating the cartridge. The threading on it is interesting: the threading isn't required for the handle and there are two flat areas near the end. I'm guessing there's a special tool I should use...
  5. Yippydadada

Can you help ID these pipes?

Looking to purchase a home. Basement has rough-in plumbing but no labels. Can you help me identify pipes?Toilet is obvious, it seems two lower pipes (in photo) would be for venting. What really has me confused is why one pipe is different then the others, (on the left, capped and glued with...
  6. JHL

1950's Vintage Shower Valve Identification and DIY Removal Tips

Greetings everyone. I have a house originally constructed in the 1950's in Southern California. There is a shower valve that is leaking out the stem that I want to replace. I am fairly handy and want to tackle this myself. After reviewing available replacement valves at the local Ace store I...
  7. Tommy12561

Kitchen Faucet Identification

Hi, I'm trying to identify the model/manufacturer of my kitchen faucet for replacement parts. There are no logos/marks on the outside that I can find. There is also no identifying sticker attached to the cold water line. Pictures below. Thanks in advance, Tom
  8. Viz

Identify leaking braided supply line

Hi all, I have a braided supply line that is leak and I can't figure out who makes it. All I can see on the ferrule is that it appears to be stamped with A B . The nut on the line looks like the one in the picture with that pattern in it. Thanks for any help!
  9. ordinarily_confused

Help Identifying plumbing part

Can anyone tell me what this part is and how to use it or adjust it? I have a circulator pump on my water heater for instant hot water. There are two of these devices--one on either side of the pump. There is no water flowing through the pump after I had a new water heater installed. If these...
  10. LMJones

Sterling Garden Tub Faucet?

I have a 20+ year old faucet that I would love to replace. Unfortunately, there is no access panel and noone seems to want to do it. Is there a way to tell from the photos what brand the spout is? The handles say Sterling, but every plumber we have had over to look at it says they are...
  11. david7117

Stem identification help, lav 3 hole faucet

Hi, I need new seats or stems for my lavatory 3 hole faucet. Can anyone help me identify the brand? Thanks in advance! Dave
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks