toilet seat

1. Stuart K

Removing snapped expansion bolt on Toto toilet seat

Hello! I have a Toto skirted toilet, the kind where the seat is bolted on with expansion bolts in a rubber plug. I noticed the seat swiveling on one bolt. Turns out the head snapped clean off the other bolt, and now I can see the headless bolt, secure in its rubber plug. How can I remove it?
  2. Baumgrenze

2020 Vision on Bemis Bath Products Toilet Seats

I can see that the 'standard brands' Bemis, Church, and Mayfair all belong to the Bemis Bath Products firm. In 2020, how are these brand names really placed with respect to 'objective product quality?' Are there overlaps or is there a distinct hierarchy? I ask because we moved into a freshly...
  3. Pippi905

Pull Chain Toilet Seat

We recently installed an 'old fashion' style pull chain toilet but the when you lift the seat it hits the pipe behind it that leads up to the water tanks hanging 4' above. We have searched everywhere and no one has a solution.... basically we need a way to stop the seat from hitting the pipe...
  4. ChetHunter1996

Bath Royale toilet seat

Does anybody have any experience with this Bath Royale toilet seat on Amazon? https://www.amazon.com/Bath-Royale-Elongated-Slow-Close-Quick-Release/dp/B00NAIO6CM/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1546970163&sr=8-5&keywords=plastic+slow+close+elongated+seat It is basically the top rated one on there with...
  5. ChristineChandler

Toilet Lid Bangs Into Tank!

Please help me. What causes a toilet lid to bang into the tank when someone sits down? I just moved into a house and decided to change the toilet seats. It is a Toto Elongated Drake model ST743S or ST48S (hard to tell). I have tried several soft close and as soon as anyone sits down, the lid...
  6. ivy2016

Vespin II and Toto parts

Hello, We are in the market for 4 new toilets. I've done lots of research but each time we start leaning towards another brand we come back to Toto. A couple of questions I'm hoping someone can help answer: 1. Are the parts in the Vespin II standard parts that can be found at a local store or...
  7. Chris Z

Toto Entrada Toilet Seat

I just installed a round Toto Entrada toilet and currently have a Bemis seat on it. The problem is that it hangs over the bowl by about half an inch all the way around. Can anyone recommend a seat that fits better preferably with 4 bumpers and in white. Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks