pipe sizing

1. A

New Water Srvc - Can I use 1.5 pipe with 3/4" meter

Hi - I'm putting in new city water service (tired of the well). My home is ~400 feet from the 16" main with 60-65psi. Originally, I was thinking of going with a 1" tap & meter hooked to a 1 1/2" line to the house. I only have 27 fixture units. Only 2 adults live in the house and there is...
  2. C

Garage Apartment Drain and Venting Plan Questions with Diagram

I have built a two-story garage apartment, and I am ready for running DWV pipes. I have five fixtures, which I believe are called branch intervals, so pretty sure a vent stack is required. Most of my runs, except possibly the kitchen, which is in a wall 5 feet away, are under the minimum length...
  3. Wendell G Boyd

Commercial plumbing

I’m doing a job that requires 8 new commercial motion sensor toilets and 8 motion faucets. The pressure from main water line coming to the building is around 45psi to 50psi. I am to run 1” water lines for max pressure. I feel I may need more pressure running these commercial toilets. A pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks