fixture

1. TheOverThinker

Delta Kitchen Faucet Clunks -- Then Refuses to Give Water. Whazzup?

Is this a new automatic super WaterSense faucet? I have a regular Delta single handle kitchen faucet, no more than 5 years old. It was a warranty replacement for a prior higher quality Delta faucet. Quite suddenly, the new one refused to work. If you use it at low flow it's fine. If the flow...
  2. John Valetutto

Can't remove bath fixture stems, late 1800's

Hello, I recently purchased an old house built in the late 1800's. The bath tub has three separate knobs. One for hot, cold and a drain. I can't seem to figure out how to remove these fixtures to replace them. I see a nut back there on the hot and cold. But when I loosened them, they just slid...
  3. KArena Lewis

Huge Hole in Shower stall How to Repair without purchasing new stall

I recently purchase a house and have sent all my money on heating electrical and plumbing just adding pipes back into the house and getting the roof fix .Is there any way to fix this shower stall on my own?
  4. Mattymtex

Faucet Identification Request

Can anyone identify brand & model of this faucet? No markings on the hardware anywhere. Installed in 2003 by previous homeowner. Need new valve stems. Thanks, Matt
  5. dnblknp

Distance from tub outlet to P-trap

Hi All, I am working on design for a bathroom remodel in a high-rise residential condo in San Francisco and our client would like to add a freestanding soaking tub to the master bathroom. Cutting/coring an opening in the slab is not an option due to restrictions from the building, so we are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks