wall mount

1. BobMane

Utility Sink Faucet, Central Brass 0048-UA Series

I bought this: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Central-Brass-Wall-Mount-2-Handle-Standard-Kitchen-Faucet-in-Chrome-0048-UA/100411281 and tried to install it in my stainless Utility Sink one side kept leaking even with dope and tape then I think I might have stripped by over tightening. (note: it...
  2. oldebondo

Side by side tub spout and valve

I am installing a free standing tub (no shower) against a wall and wish to locate the (non-diverter) tub spout toward the foot-end of the tub and the valve control toward the head end. Both the spout and the valve will be on the same wall and about 21" from each other. The spout and valve will...
  3. Dadnoz

Using gravity flush on a flushometer bowl

is it possible to use a tank on a bowl specified for flushometer use? the tank would need to have sufficient capacity of course, but are there other considerations? Wanting to revert a 2 piece 4 bolt wall mounted toilet back to an in wall tank as originally installed circa 1960. Considering a...
  4. nick tinari

1992 american standard wall mount (glenwall ?)

Folks, I am a homeowner with what I think is an early Glenwall model wall mount elongated bowl. toilet. I want to reuse, but my plumber needs mounting specs as the new wall will be thinner than the removed wet bed tile wall. I did not think to measure the wall thickness when I removed the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks