oil

1. T

Design oil warehouse

Hi, Im trying to figure out how to deicide about in rack sprinkler arragment at cocking oil warehouse. All the flash point of the products is above 300 celsion degree, the product being stored up to 1gal tanks cartooned. I have multiplie row rack arragent, the ceiling height is 69ft and the...
  2. artistsnature

Why do I get hot water but no heat from oil boiler?

I have a Weil-McLain oil boiler, hot water baseboard, and the supply line froze (outside tank, overhead line). This happened last year too, so I had added heating oil additive to this year's tank, wrapped the pipe in heating wire and wrapped that in insulating tape. It still froze this year...
  3. dpw-ct

New combustion chamber - or new furnace

I have an old luxaire oil furnace and the combustion chamber collapsed I'm trying to figure out if I should try to find a replacement chamber (no luck finding it yet) or need to replace the entire furnace Luxaire ser 42001-5290 Model 0w095mf series IAARE Also any idea how to get a manual for...
  4. EKent

Choosing a reliable boiler

Good Morning Everyone - I am looking for some advice We have a home in New England where we are looking to replace the entire heating system (along with a complete renovation). The previous setup was a mess with an oil fired boiler and a propane fired water heater and a wood fireplace venting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks