wifi

1. B

Navien NPE2040A2 control

Hi. We are deploying a number of the NPE-240A2 units and we were hoping to have the control by 30022717B(remote physical switch) as well as Navilink. We see the ability to have (2) 30022717B installed in parallel but not the option to have one 30022717B and one Navilink on the same NPE-240A2...
  2. OscarR

1/2" Pro Press connection and WIFI controllers

Hello I'm a homeowner with a few incursions into this world and I thoroughly enjoy problem solving, tinkering and learning. I have 2 Legend 10" sillcock bibs on the front and back of the house. They both got ruined (leak and anti siphon seals ruined) because I did not know you are not...
  3. LeBlanc

HWH Boiler – how to adapt a Wi-Fi Thermostat

Hey all: Several years ago when I had never used Hot Water Heating systems, I asked whether it would be a good move to replace it with Forced Air in our northern Michigan cottage. I am so glad that this forum told me I’d be nuts to do that. We’ve really liked the GWA-105N-I natural gas fired...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks