garden hose

1. Addink

Best connection/pipe for vertical outdoor hose bib?

We have an old townhouse with the water line in the basement and I'm trying to come up with a better way of running water to the backyard. Currently, a long garden hose is attached to a gate valve connected to the copper water line in the basement of the house. It goes up through a gap in the...
  2. GL77

What fitting do I need?

I use this valve to bleed the system when I'm changing out filters but the space is too tight to get a bucket under it, so I'd like to add a short length of garden hose. Is there a fitting I can use to go from this PEX fitting to garden hose threads? I don't have the capability to do PEX.
  3. GardenRox

Which Adapter for Fancy Kitchen Faucet to Garden Hose?

If connections can be gendered, and mine is MALE, I would have to say also that mine has a foreskin. Everything I see for connecting a household faucet to a garden hose shows a threaded area that is immediately accessible to the connector, not distanced by a span of smooth metal (as you can see...
  4. JM19

How to connect a garden hose to a bathroom sink shutoff valve

Hi all! New to the forum and was hoping to get some advice on how to install a garden hose to a bathroom sink shut off valve. I have a terrace in my apartment and was hoping to install a valve that would allow me to connect a garden hose so I can better clean the terrace and to water plants...
  5. Morgan Montague

Yard hydrant, Pressure relief valve leaking continuously.

I had this PEX system installed in my yard about 11 years ago. I just turned on the outside water to it which was shut down for Winter back in November. It leaks continously when the hose hydrant handle is turned OFF. I suspect that this is a relief valve of some sort and that there should be...
  6. Raghav

Which adapter should I buy?

I am a complete plumbing newbie. The hose that connects my sprinkler system to the tap disconnected and is no longer staying connected after several tries. Which adapter should I buy to connect? (See images for details) In the image top facet goes to sprinkler, bottom goes to tap. One the top...
  7. parrotheadrob

Extend hose spigot

I have a second story deck and a hose bib located at the walkout basement level. I wanted to add a line that extends vertically to the deck. I found a few fittings that will connect the wye on the spigot. I was going to use cpvc to run the line and insert a valve at the bottom that i could...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks