bowl

1. JAS68

Safe way to even out bottom of new toilet

Hello. I have a new Kohler Wellworth I'm about to install. I got it online and had to get the tank redelivered because the first came in probably 100 pieces. Given that distraction, I carefully inspected the bowl upon delivery and deemed it perfectly acceptable. Now that I'm preparing for the...
  2. Smack2k

Flange Bolts Questions

Hello all, New to the forum and looking for some advice. I am replacing the toilet in my bedroom bathroom. When we took the old toilet off and cleaned up the flange, I noticed the flange bolts were really loose. Upon further inspection and more cleaning, I found that the bolts werent screwed...
  3. imfrantic

Small leak into bowl of one-piece American Standard

I have an American Standard one-piece elongated Lexington (331 2006) that has water leaking into the bowl and causing quick phantom flushing. The leak is coming from a couple of the rim flush holes closest to the tank. I've replaced the the entire tilt-valve assembly (everything including the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks