ultramax

1. Jaronk2000

Carlyle II vs Legato

I've been looking at the Carlyle II as from my understanding it is just the skirted version of the Ultramax II. Using the compare function on the Toto website I couldn't find very many differences between the Carlyle II and the Legato, but I may be missing something. I couldn't find very many...
  2. Howard M Emerson

My master bathroom remodel to date.....

Nobody will ever accuse me of rushing things. I made a 'sketch' of an idea over 10 years ago, and this past October I decided to just do it. My wife had, hours earlier, left to visit the kids in Toronto, so it was time for 'dust with impunity'. I'll let the pictures do the talking, but basically...
  3. Mattisgrat

Should I upgrade a Toto Ultimate to an Ultramax?

I’m in the process of redoing my hall bath upstairs and have the tiles in and soon to be grouted so I’m on to the toilet. Based on the advice of the forum two of my other newer toilets are both Ultramax 1.6. This is a small 8x5 bath so I didn’t want to go with the elongated bowl as it makes...
  4. PepperZoe

Eco UltraMax vs. UltraMax II

What is the difference between the Eco UltraMax vs. UltraMax II? They both use the 1.28GPF. Does one of them work better than the other?
  5. Mad Plumber

Toilet install with wonky floor? Dooh! How what???

I had to install htis thlielt on ths wonky flor. I kept tripping and the homeowenr was alughing so hard I wanted to make jokes back. I wood go gack and rothr to the van and keppt flipping. I mean tripping. The thing is kind floating above the floor. I'm getting sixk looking and working on it...
  6. Ameli0rate

Is there a Toto Ultramax with the 'flat' sides? Dual flush? Or good alternatives?

I have my eyes set on this one: "Toto Ultramax Elongated One Piece Toilet MS854114EG#01" as it seems to fulfill my requirements, but does a version of it exist with the flat sides to make it easier to clean? Do they have a dual-flush option? If not, my ideas for toilets are; 1, One-piece...
  7. Ted T

Noisy Toto Ultramax

To start, I'd like to thank Terry and all of the contributors here - this site is where I've learned the majority of my (limited) plumbing skills over the years. Here's my problem: I just replaced two Sterling toilets with Toto Ultramaxs. While I like the look, and the fit is perfect, I'm...
  8. kb_aren

Need Advice on Toto Toilet and Washlet

Hello everyone, thanks for your time. We are remodeling our bathroom and looking to purchase a Toto toilet and Toto washlet. We've narrowed the toilets down to either the Ultramax (or Ultramx II) versus the Drake (or Drake II), and the washlet will be the S350e. My questions are these: 1)...
  9. newhomeownerlearningcurve

Deciding between Toto Drake II, Toto Eco Drake, Toto Ultramax or Kohler Cimarron

I have been to both showrooms, talked to many people and still can't decide which toilet to get! Why is this such a hard decision!? I am a new homeowner and need to replace all 4 toilets in my home. My main necessities are: -powerful flush (I have low water pressure- I'm on a hill- and I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks