transfer switch

1. Dave Millman

Grounding question: Honda eu7000is generator connected through PG&E backup power transfer meter

Earlier this year PG&E installed a free backup power transfer meter at our California property (info sheet here). Using the L14-30P cable they supplied, it connects our Honda eu7000is inverter generator (manual) to power the whole house. Overall it works well. We have noticed some odd behavior...
  2. Papote

Interlock for GE PowerMark plus subpanel

I have a GE TL412R1P subpanel and would like to use a transfer switch to either accept power from a 30 amp max split phase power generator or a 70 amp max solar inverter into the home breaker panel. Is there a breaker interlock that I can adapt like this to this panel? Like this one I already...
  3. WallyBell

Whole House Generator behind workshop subpanel - oops??

4. vdotmatrix

Reliance 310C transfer switch circuit not working

310C transfer switch I installed a Reliance 310C transfer switch which has in the A&B position a double pole breaker which I replaced with (2) 20a breakers to use as separate circuits through the main load panel . BUT, when I replace these breakers, the A circuit, which powers the Frig, will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks