square

1. N

Help removing an older moen shower handle

Hi all. Any idea how to remove an older Moen shower handle? Picture attached. Thanks!
  2. Rob_Kincardine

Orient a square fixture and get it tight

Hello Folks I am building a new washroom and have learned may things from this forum, thank you. I am stuck now and have my first question for the forum. I have a hand held shower head (see picture below or link) that screws into a drop ear elbow mounted behind the ceramic tiles. How do you...
  3. Quinzzy Pratt

First tub install please help.

Hello all, I've found myself in a fairly desperate situation where I need to finish two bathroom ASAP and don't have the 5-8k to pay some one. I am beyond handy and feel comfortable and confident getting it done but I am stuck. The current bathroom that I'm working on has been gutted down to sub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks