prime

1. gil49r

Priming Vertical Pump Problem

Hi All, Trying to recover running water at late parents’ house. If I could pay to have this done, I would, but can’t. Old 1HP vertical deep well pump on two-inch casing, sitting in well pit. Well is about 130 ft deep, static level probably 60-80 ft. I haven’t been to this empty house in three...
  2. CountryRemodeller

Jet Pump Taking Forever to Prime but not losing pressure.

Hey there, TL;DR: my brand new jet pump has yet to build up to shut off pressure, we've changed the pump (including the injector) also changed the foot valve and some of the piping that goes to the well. There's lots of water in the well. Also checked the pipes that go down the well for...
  3. justdewit64

Sandpoint loses prime

Hopefully you can see diagram of my sandpoint well below. I have an old cabin and had to replace the sandpoint. I put in 2" pipe as shown below, with check-valve up at the top. I was told the shallow well jet pump I had would pull water 20 feet, and as you can see below, I am at only 16 feet...
  4. Jbellio

Well Keeps Losing Prime

Okay, here is what I did in order. 1. Pre Fall of 2017 my irrigation system worked great. 2. Fall of 2017, my pump kept tripping a breaker – 2 HP turbine 2” suction, 1 ½ output. 3. I live close to the ocean, it was old and I didn’t know what to do so I replaced the motor and...
  5. Kyler Howdyshell

2 Line jet pump would not prime

Not a question but thought I'd add this as a thing to look at if anyone else has this problem. So I bought my house recently with a well not knowing anything about wells or the well that it had. It had a 2 line jet system. I had a problem with it losing prime and decided I was comfortable with...
  6. chipdouglas

Well system not reaching set pressure after water use.

Hey folks, long time (8 years) well owner, first time trying to figure this issue out. First off, I am not too sure about specifics about my well, so please bear with me. My well is several hundred feet deep, and when used heavily for a day (multiple loads of laundry, showers, etc) it will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks