multichoice

1. Jim Bassuk

Will reducing drop from wall valve to tub spout be an issue?

The printed instructions from Delta says 8-18" between a faucet valve and the tub spout when using a shower head and spout diverter. Can I shrink this distance to my liking since I've capped off the shower port on my faucet valve? (i.e. tub only, no shower). I've mocked things up so that my...
  2. DIY_Noob

Delta Multi-choice Valve low pressure on colder temperatures

Hi. Odd one (to me at least) but I’m working installing a delta tub and shower. The valve is a multi choice temperature only type and I’m seeing low tub spout pressure and then when I move temperature down, shower head leaks. Anybody seen this before? Something with the cartridge? ive...
  3. Klint Impson

Delta shower faucet not getting "hot".

Hello. I have recently installed a Delta R22000 Multichoice Faucet with a RP46463 multichoice 17 series cartridge which is routed to two shower heads in a walk in shower. I am having a problem with water coming out of the shower heads not getting hot. For starters, yes I have adjusted and...
  4. krandle

Delta HIGH FLOW (UNBXHF) shower only but use for tub

I'm looking for maximum flow rate to a tub for faster fill. The Delta R10000-UNBXHF only has the shower port. (Not sure why they don't have a high flow for a tub given the size of some of the tubs these days). I could plumb the shower port around and down below the valve to a tub spout (although...
  5. Dmwesq

Delta 17 Multichoice Disassembly

I need to take apart a Delta 17 Multichoice shower control, and from the videos I have seen the first step after turning off the water is to pull of the front cap. I have played with it as much as I can but it won't come off. I don't want to end up breaking it, but am I missing something?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks